What are the health benefits of eating bananas?
Banana is a common fruit. Banana is called as banana in ancient times.
Its meat is soft and glutinous, sweet and delicious.
Legend has it that the Buddhist ancestor Shakyamuni gained wisdom because he ate bananas, and was therefore known as the “fruit of wisdom.”
A golden armor wrapped a white body, sweet, soft bananas, multiple flavors, too much medicinal value.
What about bananas?
Let’s take a look together.
Banana’s therapeutic effect1. Preventing high blood pressure Eating bananas often can prevent high blood pressure, because bananas can provide dialysis, which can reduce blood pressure, potassium ions, have low sodium ion pressure boost and damage blood vessels.
2, to prevent fatigue, longevity bananas contain a variety of nutrients, and low sodium content, exclude cholesterol, after eating can not only provide the body with various nutrients, but will not make people fat.
Therefore, eating bananas is good for the brain and prevents nerve fatigue, especially for the elderly.
3. Gastric ulcers According to the results of modern scientific experiments, eating bananas has the effect of stimulating the growth of gastric mucosal cells, protecting the gastric wall, and helping to prevent and treat gastric ulcers.
In addition, some people who do not see any ancient diseases before the stomach need to take Baotaisong to treat gastric ulcers, but they often cause bleeding from gastric ulcers after taking this medicine.
Therefore, eating a moderate amount of bananas after taking the medicine can play a role in protecting the stomach.
This is because a chemical contained in bananas can stimulate the growth and reproduction of gastric mucosal cells, and produce more mucus to maintain the thickness of the gastric mucosal barrier, so that the ulcer surface is not attacked by gastric acid.
4, to prevent constipation The dietary fiber contained in bananas can stimulate the peristalsis of the large intestine and make the stool smooth, so it can prevent habitual constipation.
5. Anti-inflammatory folks believe that eating bananas with some salt can treat sore throats.
6, for the body to supplement traces of bananas contain a high amount of sugar, can be transformed into transformation in the body, so it is a good supplement for the body.
7. Prevent insomnia. If you eat bananas before going to bed, it is easy to fall asleep, because bananas have high sugar content, which can increase the vitality of serotonin chemical constituents in the brain, which can make people sleep.
What are the contraindications to eating bananas? 1. Unripe bananas can cause constipation. Everyone knows that when the bananas are immature, the outer skin is green and green.
The ripe banana has the astringent taste and is soft, glutinous and sweet, which is loved by children and the elderly.
Bananas are tropical and subtropical fruits. In order to supplement preservation and transportation, when picking bananas, you can’t wait for it to ripen, but you must pick them up when they are green.
All the bananas we eat in the north mature after ripening.
The astringent taste of raw bananas comes from the large amount of precipitated acid contained in bananas.
When the banana is ripe, although the astringency can no longer be tasted, the residual acid component is still present.
Alkaline acid has a very strong astringent effect, which can form feces into dry and hard feces, which can cause constipation.
The most typical is the elderly. After the child has eaten bananas, instead of helping to defecate, obvious constipation may occur.
2. Excessive eating of bananas can cause a mismatch in the proportion of trace elements. Bananas are fragrant and delicious fruits, so some people eat bananas in large quantities at once.
As everyone knows, this is very bad for your health.
Banana contains trace elements such as magnesium and potassium. Although these mineral elements are necessary for human health, if they are repeatedly repeated in a short period of time, it will cause the magnesium and potassium content in the blood to increase sharply and cause potassium in the body.The proportion of sodium, calcium, magnesium and other elements is out of balance, which is harmful to health.
In addition, eating more bananas will cause dysfunction of the body and excessive emotional fluctuations due to greatly reduced gastric acid secretion.
Therefore, bananas should not be consumed in excess.
3. Bananas should not be refrigerated in the refrigerator. Everyone knows that bananas will be picked when they reach maturity, because they mature quickly. If they are picked when they are ripe, they will taste bad and look fresh.
Then after the bananas are picked, the temperature requirements when they are stored are also higher, usually 11-13 seconds, and the fruits and vegetables stored in the refrigerator are generally about 4 and up to 8 seconds.
If bananas are placed in this environment, they will be easily damaged by freezing, and will turn black after a day, and will become soft and rotten.
4. Avoid eating bananas on an empty stomach. We said that bananas can be sufficient for food, but cannot be eaten on an empty stomach.
Because bananas contain a large amount of potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium, for normal people, a large intake of sodium and calcium in the body of potassium and magnesium oxides is out of balance, which is not good for health.
So do not eat too much bananas on an empty stomach.